A Thousand Goodbyes: A Son's Reflection on Living, Dying, and the Things that Matter Most
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Jim Huber
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Huber is the Emmy-award-willing essayist and commentator for Turner Sports -- TNT and TBS -- covering Wimbledon, NASCAR, the...Jim Huber is the Emmy-award-willing essayist and commentator for Turner Sports -- TNT and TBS -- covering Wimbledon, NASCAR, the NBA, golf tournaments, and figure-skating competitions. Huber was with CNN for sixteen years, during which time he won a national Emmy, two Cable ACE awards, and an Edward R. Murrow award. He has been in the media through newspapers, radio, and television since 1964. He and his wife, Carol, have been married for thirty-five years and have one son, Matthew. show more
- Publish Date02/03/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.52(d) inches
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.