A Resilient Life: You Can Move Ahead No Matter What
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Practice spiritual self-discipline to build stamina and grit;
- Know what’s up ahead, what obstacles they will likely face; and
- Bond with special friends who share their commitment to finishing well.
- Contributor(s)Gordon MacDonald
- About the Contributor(s) Gordon MacDonald has been a pastor and author for more than fifty years. He serves as Chancellor at Denver Seminary, as...
Gordon MacDonald has been a pastor and author for more than fifty years. He serves as Chancellor at Denver Seminary, as editor-at-large for Leadership Journal, and as a speaker at leadership conferences around the world. His books includeBuilding Below the Waterline, Who Stole My Church, A Resilient Life, and Ordering Your Private World. Gordon and his wife, Gail, live in New Hampshire.show more
- Publish Date04/04/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.76 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.