A Perfect Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
Despite the blustery winter chill, love is in the air in Heavenly Daze. Buddy Franklin is searching for someone to change his lonely life, Dana and Mike Klackenbush are trying to reestablish the friendship that led them to marriage three years before, Barbara and Russell Higgs are contemplating babies, and Cleta Lansdown is determined to keep Barbara, her married daughter, close to home. The angels who inhabit the island are surprised and overwhelmed when Buddy gets a pet, Dana toys with harmless flirtation, Barbara discovers she can't have a baby, and Cleta gives her son-in-law a pink, ruffled bedroom ensemble for his birthday! As always, the folks of Heavenly Daze triumph, learn, laugh, and love - and readers will do much of the same!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lori Copeland
- About the Contributor(s) Lori Copeland is a bestselling author whose books includde Now and Always, Simple Gifts, Unwrapping Christmas, and Monday Morning Faith, which...
Lori Copeland is a bestselling author whose books includde Now and Always, Simple Gifts, Unwrapping Christmas, and Monday Morning Faith, which was a finalist for the 2007 Christy Awards. Lori was inducted into the Springfield Writers Hall of Fame in 2000 and lives in the beautiful Ozarks with her husband and family.show more
- Publish Date06/10/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.63(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.