A Life of Prayer
- Regular price
- Sale price
Paul Cedar explores prayer through three primary concepts, showing us how to consider, cultivate and continue a lifestyle of prayer. This volume of the Swindoll Leadership Library helps readers recognize the unlimited potential and the awesome purpose of prayer.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Cedar
- Publish Date05/19/1998
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Swindoll Leadership Library
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.12 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.88 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 0.63(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.