A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek
- Regular price
- Sale price
Making the leap from the basics of biblical Greek to its real-life application can be a frustrating challenge for students of intermediate Greek. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek was developed to make the transition easier. It takes beginning exegetes from simple to progressively more difficult biblical texts. Students can now learn New Testament Greek the way they would any other language: through a graded program. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek applies an inductive method to learning intermediate Greek grammar. It provides a workable introduction to exegesis, word studies, and developing a large vocabulary; and it assists the student in preparing for class, allowing classroom time to be put to its most effective use. - Twenty Greek passages are presented in graded order. - Difficult and unfamiliar grammatical constructions are explained. - All words that occur fewer than 20 times in the New Testament are defined. - An "Exegetical Discussion" section helps the exegete gain a deeper understanding of the language. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek is the result of ten years of use and refinement by the author in an actual classroom setting.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William D. Mounce
- About the Contributor(s) William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a...
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.show more
- Publish Date04/24/1996
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.69 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.