A Father's Love: level 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
A young man took his share of the family fortune and left his father’s house. He wanted to travel and have fun. Soon the man didn’t have anything left to even buy food. Will his father forgive him? Will he let the young man come home again?
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Miles
- About the Contributor(s) Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit...
Born and raised in Michigan, David spent his childhood sloshing through creek beds, climbing trees, and creating numerous baked goods. That spirit of adventure and curiosity often finds its way into his illustrations through quirky characters and hidden surprises. After spending a decade in Philadelphia and New York pursuing his artistic dreams, David has moved back to the familiar surroundings of Michigan. Now, when he's not drawing and painting he still enjoys a good romp through the woods.
- Publish Date12/30/2014
- Series I Can Read! / Adventure Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $3.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.