1,001 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Angels, Demons, and the Afterlife
- Regular price
- Sale price
With wit and candor, bestselling author J. Stephen Lang expertly guides you on a fascinating exploration of those things "seen through a mirror dimly." Digging deep into the rich history of Christian thinking and surveying important figures, biblical references, and popular culture, Lang compiles an easy-to-read, comprehensive list to satisfy curiosity and increase your knowledge on such subjects as:
- What does the Bible actually say about guardian angels?
- Why is hell described as "fire and brimstone"?
- What is Limbo?
- What does the Apostles' Creed mean when it says Jesus "descended into hell"?
- What (and where) is the "seventh heaven"?
- Who played the angel Michael in a 1996 film?
In 1,001 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Angels, Demons, and the Afterlife, romp through history and the Bible learning key scriptural passages and helpful information on such matters as the afterlife in pop culture, controversial beliefs, favorite hymns, and symbolism in Christian art. Whether used as a reference book or a treasury of trivia, this intriguing book will be a joyful companion to further study and inquiries.Read Less
- Contributor(s)J. Stephen Lang
- About the Contributor(s) J. Stephen Lang is the author of the bestseller The Complete Book of Bible Trivia and sixteen other books, including...J. Stephen Lang is the author of the bestseller The Complete Book of Bible Trivia and sixteen other books, including 1,001 Things You Always Wanted to Know About the Bible and 1,001 Things You Always Wanted to Know About the Holy Spirit . show more
- Publish Date10/05/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)42.46 lb
- Dimensions 8.6(h) x 5.6(w) x 1.3(d) inches
- Price $20.29
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.