Let God Call the Shots in Your Life.
Karen Ehman knows firsthand how people pleasing locks us in a prison, trapping us in unhealthy habits which
distract us from our true selves and our God-given purpose. With honesty and practical wisdom, Ehman explores
why we fall into people-pleasing behaviors and offers advice for how we can break out into the freedom God has
called us to. Because the truth is, we cannot fulfill our divine purpose if we’re too busy living everyone else’s.
In this six-session video Bible study filled with vulnerable and humorous stories, biblical insight, and
encouragement from someone who’s been there, Ehman will help you:
• Discover how to live out your priorities despite the opinions and expectations of others
• Cultivate a strategy for knowing when to say yes and how to say no
• Implement boundaries with the pushers, pouters, guilt-bombers, and others who try to call the shots in your life
• Learn to navigate the tension between following God and loving the people around you
When Making Others Happy Is Making You Miserable is the Bible study you need to quit the pleasing game,
reclaim your life, and walk with God in peace and confidence.
This study guide includes:
• Individual access to six streaming video sessions
• Video teaching notes and group discussion questions
• Personal study of Scripture and context
• Scripture memory verses