Our friends at HarperChristian Resources have a new Bible-engagement-centered podcast hosted by author and pastor Randy Frazee. The Bible Roots Podcast is for pastors and church leadership who want to help their congregation or ministries actively and effectively engage with the Bible.
“We have designed this podcast for anyone who longs to see people engage with God’s Word. Everyone is welcome, but our crosshairs are on pastors and church leaders,” said Frazee.
Learn from Randy and other experienced leaders in their respective branches of church ministry, as they bring a rich and valuable perspective that makes this podcast a practical and useful resource for anyone in church and ministry leadership.
Click below to Listen and follow to The Bible Roots Podcast on your favorite podcast platform!
Topics, release dates, and guests:
Episode 1: The One Thing Your People Want (now available)
- Featuring Cally Parkinson, Director for REVEAL
Episode 2: The Science of How People Grow (now available)
- Featuring Scott Beck, CEO and Co-Founder of Gloo
Episode 3: Storytelling to Engage a Congregation (now available)
- Featuring Kyle Idleman, Pastor at Southeast Christian Church and bestselling author
Episode 4: The Movable Middle (now available)
- Featuring Nicole Martin, Sr. VP of Ministry Impact at the American Bible Society
Episode 5: Instilling a Love of the Bible in the Next Generation (Sept. 28 release)
- Featuring Dr. Phil Collins, Professor of Christian Ministries and Director of the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement
Episode 6: The Story: Equipping parents to disciple their kids (Oct. 5 release)
- Featuring Shelley Leith, Director of Church Relations for HarperCollins Christian Publishers
Episode 7: Leading Your Church in a Divided World (Oct. 12 release)
- Featuring pastor and author Mark Batterson, Lead Pastor at National Community Church and New York Times bestselling author
Episode 8: The New Roadmap of Youth Ministry (Oct. 19 release)
- Featuring Matt Markins, President and CEO of Awana
Episode 9: People Are Reading Less, But Listening More (Oct. 26 release)
- Featuring Morgan Jackson, Sr. VP of Faith Comes By Hearing
Episode 10: The Power of Student Discipleship Through Music (Nov. 2 release)
- Featuring Mark Hall, Storyteller, teacher and lead singer and songwriter for Grammy Award-winning band Casting Crowns