Zondervan King James Version Commentary—New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ed E. Hindson , Daniel R. Mitchell
- About the Contributor(s) Ed E. HindsonDr. Edward Hindson is the assistant chancellor and dean of the Institute of Biblical Studies at Liberty University... Ed E. Hindson
Dr. Edward Hindson is the assistant chancellor and dean of the Institute of Biblical Studies at Liberty University in Virginia. He has authored twenty books and edited the Gold Medallion Award-winning Knowing Jesus Study Bible. He and his wife reside in Forest, Virginia.
Daniel R. Mitchell
Daniel R. Mitchell (ThM, STM, ThD) is dean and professor of Theological Studies at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, Lynchburg, Virginia. He is the author of commentaries on First and Second Corinthians (AMG Publishers), general editor of the King James Study Bible (Thomas Nelson), and consulting editor of the Zondervan KJV Study Bible. He and his wife reside in Forest, Virginia. show more
- Publish Date11/23/2010
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Price $24.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.