Wilderness Discoveries: Host of The Smithsonian Channel's Critter Quest!
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Wonders of the Great Lakes Region Await!
Come explore the Great Lakes region, a place where hawks soar overhead, monarch butterflies spread colorful wings, and a stick might suddenly scurry away. Learn about the fascinating creatures God designed to live in a special place that he created just for these creatures. Find out about the amazing things they do and how God made each one for a purpose all its own in this newly revised version of Wilderness Discoveries.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Schriemer
- About the Contributor(s) Having created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter...
Having created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter Schriemer is an award winning filmmaker who has received more than fifteen prestigious industry awards. Being America’s hands-on naturalist, Peter enjoys exploring outside, assisting field biologists with research projects, and teaching children about God’s wondrous creation. Peter received his B.A. in Film and Video Studies from the University of Michigan in 2005 and now resides in Ann Arbor, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date01/07/2014
- Series Nature of God
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.64 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 9.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $5.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.