What's in the Bible: A One-Volume Guidebook to God's Word
- Regular price
- Sale price
Explore the most monumental story ever recorded, a story filled with intrigue, drama, and real-life accounts of God at work in the universe. Theologian R.C. Sproul and best-selling author Robert Wolgemuth have collaborated to highlight the essence of God's voice, activity, and purpose throughout the Old and New Testaments in an understandable and thoroughly readable form. Written from the perspective of a theologian and a layman, What's in the Bible is a road map that will help you better comprehend the whole of Scripture.Read Less
- Contributor(s)R.C. Sproul , Robert Wolgemuth
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. R.C. Sproul is the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian education ministry located near Orlando, Florida....
Dr. R.C. Sproul is the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian education ministry located near Orlando, Florida. His teaching can be heard on the program Renewing Your Mind, which is broadcast on hundreds of radio outlets in the United States and in 40 countries worldwide. He is the executive editor of Tabletalk magazine, general editor of The Reformation Study Bible, and the author of more than seventy books and scores of articles for national evangelical publications. Dr. Sproul also serves as president of Ligonier Academy of Biblical and Theological Studies, and Reformation Bible College in Sanford, Florida. He currently serves as senior minister of preaching and teaching at Saint Andrew's in Sanford, FL.
Robert Wolgemuth is the author of the bestselling book She Calls Me Daddy. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth, Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose, and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Man’s Life with Mark DeVries, and What’s in the Bible with Dr. R. C. Sproul. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers’ Association. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss.show more
- Publish Date12/31/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.32 lb
- Dimensions 8.63(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.05(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.