Vine's Expository Dictionary of the Old & New Testament Words
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dig into the meanings of the words used by the original Bible authors-quickly and easily. This affordable edition of a classic study resource helps those with limited or no background in Hebrew or Greek to study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages.
Vine's Expository Dictionary includes thousands of biblical words in one English A to Z listing for each Testament. Each entry covers how the word is used, its key occurrences in the Bile, its English transliteration, and definitions of its various uses in the Old or New Testament. A great resource for students, pastors, teachers, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies.Read Less
- Contributor(s)W. E. Vine
- About the Contributor(s) W.E. Vine, M.A., was a classical scholar, skilled expositor, and a trustworthy theologian. Recognized internationally for his outstanding Greek scholarship,...W.E. Vine, M.A., was a classical scholar, skilled expositor, and a trustworthy theologian. Recognized internationally for his outstanding Greek scholarship, his Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, first published in 1939, represents the fruit of his lifetime labors and is an unsurpassed classic in its field. show more
- Publish Date06/09/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Super Value Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.4(h) x 6.4(w) x 1.7(d) inches
- Price $20.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.