True You: A Guide to becoming a Faithgirl and starting your own club
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Suzanne Hadley Gosselin
- About the Contributor(s) Suzanne Hadley GosselinSuzanne Hadley Gosselin is the former editor of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine, where she worked... Suzanne Hadley Gosselin
Suzanne Hadley Gosselin is the former editor of Focus on the Family Clubhouse Jr. magazine, where she worked for 10 years. As a fulltime mom and freelance writer, Suzanne desires to help the next generation fall in love with God's Word. She lives in Colorado with her husband, Kevin, and son, Josiah.show more
- Publish Date07/05/2016
- Series Faithgirlz
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.98 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $5.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.