Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you searching for a way to teach God’s truth and purpose to your young children? The creators of the bestselling Jesus Storybook Bible created a gorgeous and innovative collection of 101 simple-yet-profound thoughts on faith. Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing is perfect for family devotions, bedtime, storytime, or even as a companion to The Jesus Storybook Bible.
Jago and Sally Lloyd-Jones’ Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing:
- Is perfect for children ages 6 to 10
- Shares profound spiritual truths from the Bible in a conversational tone—drawing insights from creation, history, science, the writings of great thinkers and preachers and writers, and more
- Is accessible yet theologically rich revealing biblical truth in word and image—all working together and designed to do one thing: to make the reader’s heart sing
Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing is a thoughtful gift for birthdays, baptisms, baby showers, adoption celebrations, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and holiday gift giving. Sally Lloyd-Jones’ rich text and Jago’s award winning illustrations will turn your child’s eyes toward the God who loves them with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sally Lloyd-Jones , Jago
- About the Contributor(s) Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25...
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publisher’s Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Children’s Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter.show more
- Publish Date10/09/2012
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.27 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 6.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.