The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You Are
- Regular price
- Sale price
Women feel the storm activity all around. We find ourselves teetering somewhere between everyday chaos and crisis.
We can feel a storm brewing, we are in the middle of a storm, or we are facing the aftermath of a storm. But don't be afraid because it is possible to grow through turbulent times.
Storms show you what's really going on inside, reveal what you really believe, and actually make you stronger. In this powerful book Sheila will help you:
- Redefine your failures as a new beginning instead of an end.
- Replace the words always and never in your life with positive declarations of hope.
- Know with confidence how to help a friend in chaos or crisis.
- Contributor(s)Sheila Walsh
- About the Contributor(s) Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of...
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God’s Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
- Publish Date02/11/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.79 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $15.39
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!