The Prodigal God Discussion Guide with DVD: Finding Your Place at the Table
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Timothy Keller uses one of Jesus’ best-loved parables – the Prodigal Son – to illustrate the depth of God’s love and how his grace extends into some very unexpected places.
Taking you beyond the traditional focus on the wayward younger son, Keller helps you glean insights from each of the characters in Jesus' parable: the irreligious younger son, the moralistic elder son, and the Father who lavishes his love on both. Inside this guide, you'll explore questions for group discussion and personal reflection, and exercises that will help you experience the truths of Jesus' parable in your own life. The gospel is neither religion nor irreligion, but something else entirely. Whether you're a devout believer or a skeptic, The Prodigal God will challenge you to see Christianity in a whole new way.
This Prodigal God Discussion Guide will help you uncover, personalize, and apply life-changing insights from The Prodigal God DVD and book. In six captivating sessions, pastor and New York Times bestselling author Timothy Keller opens your eyes to the powerful message of Jesus' best known—and least understood—parable. The Prodigal God is a revelation of the very heart of the gospel: God's radical love for sinners of every kind.
This pack includes one Discussion Guide and one DVD. It includes discussion questions for groups and individuals, suggested resources for further reading, Scripture references, helpful notes for leaders, and much more. When used together, these tools provide users with practical means to transform their faith.
1. The Parable The People Around Jesus
2. The Two Lost Sons
3. The Elder Brother
4. The True Elder Brother
5. The Feast of the Father
- Contributor(s)Timothy Keller
- About the Contributor(s) Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal...
Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal God, Jesus the King, and The Prodigal Prophet.show more
- Publish Date05/07/2013
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.