The Perfect Plan: The Story That Reveals the Secret of the World’s Elite Sales and Marketing Teams
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why do some people become so successful while others struggle to achieve even the smallest success? It’s because of The Perfect Plan.
Why do some people become so successful while others struggle to achieve even the smallest success? It’s because of The Perfect Plan.When you apply The Perfect Plan to your life, it will help you be more successful whether that means influencing people, setting policies, leveraging markets, or closing more sales. The plan is not a magical formula or even a tool: It is an extension of you. It is ultimately a belief system that you demonstrate through your every word, action, and thought when you interact with others.
The Perfect Plan enables the top 1% in any field to dramatically outperform their peers by making “the best” better—even when it comes to cultivating relationships, enjoying marriage, and raising children.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Donald W. Barden
- About the Contributor(s) Donald W. Barden is an author, speaker, adviser, and corporate executive who has worked with some of the world’s best-known...
Donald W. Barden is an author, speaker, adviser, and corporate executive who has worked with some of the world’s best-known brands. He is the board chairman of the Summit Counseling Center in Atlanta and a passionate supporter of the 1st Ranger Battalion out of Hunter Airfield in Savannah, Georgia.show more
- Publish Date12/27/2016
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.05 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.77
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.