The New Strong's Expanded Dictionary of Bible Words
- Regular price
- Sale price
- The only resource to incorporate the best of Vine's
- Words of Christ highlighted in red
- Enhanced word studies drawn from standard dictionaries such as Vine's, Thayer's, Brown-Driver-Briggs
- Definitions of Hebrew and Greek primary roots greatly expanded-three times as much as before
- Frequency word counts for all English words in concordance proper and Hebrew and Greek words in the dictionaries
- Main concordance, with Strong's numbering system, fully retained
- Fan-Tab™ Thumb-Index Reference System
- Contributor(s)Robert P. Kendall , James Strong
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Kendall has taught Hebrew, Greek, and systematic theology on the college level. He earned a B.S. degree from Centre...Robert Kendall has taught Hebrew, Greek, and systematic theology on the college level. He earned a B.S. degree from Centre College of Kentucky and the Th.M. and Th.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary. He has seventeen years' experience in the pastorate.
Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary. show more
- Publish Date10/01/2001
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.39 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.63(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $20.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.