The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating book with DVD
- Regular price
- Sale price
Looking for the "right person"?
Thinking that if you met the "right person" everything would turn out "right"?
In The New Rules For Love, Sex, and Dating, Andy Stanley explores the challenges, assumptions, and land mines associated with dating in the twenty-first century. Best of all, he offers the most practical and uncensored advice you will ever hear on this topic.
Not for the faint of heart, The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating challenges single Christ followers to step up and set a new standard for this generation!
“If you don't want a marriage like the majority of marriages, then stop dating like the majority of daters!”
The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating book with DVD includes one The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating softcover book and one The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating DVD.
- The Right Person Myth — 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- Gentleman’s Club — 1 Peter 3:7
- Designer Sex — 1 Corinthians 6:18
- If I Were You — Proverbs 14:8
This pack contains one book and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date01/20/2015
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.92 lb
- Dimensions 7.7(h) x 5.38(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.