The Magnificent Obsession Participant's Guide with DVD: Embracing the God-Filled Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Follow author Anne Graham Lotz in this seven-session small group video Bible study, on a journey through Abraham’s life, and learn – as he did – how to live a life of joy and purpose in the midst of struggle and doubt.
Are you restless in your spirit, with a nagging sense that there has to be more to life than ‘this’? Anne Graham Lotz has known this struggle, too.
As Anne searched for answers to her heart’s yearning and emptiness, Abraham walked out of the pages of her Bible and into her life. Abraham’s life was full of twists and turns, riches and losses, deceit and redemption, failure and success. Nevertheless, his story teaches the key to satisfying a longing heart: embracing a God-filled life.
Join Anne as she teaches you and your group to embrace a God-filled life, choice-by-choice, day-by-day, and learn to know God as Abraham did... as His friend.
This study features seven 10-15 live teaching sessions with discussion starters, processing questions, space for recording notes, and daily devotions for between times with your small group.
- Listening to God Speak Through His Word
- Leaving Everything Behind
- Let Everything Go
- Entrust Everything Completely
- Cast Everything Out
- Lift Everything Up
- Lay Everything Down
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Anne Graham Lotz
- About the Contributor(s) Called “the best preacher in the family” by her late father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe...
Called “the best preacher in the family” by her late father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God's Word. The New York Times named Anne one of the five most influential evangelists of her generation. Her Just Give Me Jesus revivals have been held in more than 30 cities in 12 different countries to hundreds of thousands of attendees. Anne is a best-selling and award-winning author of 18 books. She is the President of AnGeL Ministries in Raleigh, North Carolina, and she served as Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force from 2016-2017. Whether a delegate to Davos’s Economic Forum, a commentator to the Washington Post, or a groundbreaking speaker on platforms throughout the world, Anne’s aim is clear--to bring revival to the hearts of God’s people. And her message is consistent--calling people into a personal relationship with God through His Word.show more
- Publish Date12/21/2010
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.34 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $23.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.