The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on the award-winning storybook, The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum by Sally Lloyd-Jones and Sam Shammas contains 44 lessons revealing how Jesus is the center of each Bible story and how every story whispers his name. With activities, notes for teachers based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, handouts for children, and more, The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum invites children to join in the greatest of all adventures, to discover for themselves that Jesus is at the center of God’s great story of salvation—and at the center of their story too.
The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit contains everything you need for 44 weeks of lessons:
• 1 DVD-ROM containing 44 printable lessons (both teacher material and student handouts), 44 bonus animated videos, promotional materials, as well as instructions for implementing the curriculum
• 1 hardcover The Jesus Storybook Bible
• 3 audio CDs containing David Suchet’s recording of The Jesus Storybook BibleRead Less
- Contributor(s)Sally Lloyd-Jones , Sam Shammas , Jago
- About the Contributor(s) Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25...
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publisher’s Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Sam Shammas has a Master’s degree in English Literature from St Peter's College, Oxford University and trained at the Ecole Jacques Lecoq in Paris. She worked for six years at All Souls Church Langham Place in London, where she co-wrote and developed Christianity Explored, Discipleship Explored, and CY (a curriculum for youth based on Mark’s Gospel). She currently works at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York, where she co-wrote and developed the curriculum for Timothy Keller’s The Reason for God and The Prodigal God, as well as an eight-week discipleship curriculum, Gospel in Life
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Children’s Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter.show more
- Publish Date01/23/2012
- Series Jesus Storybook Bible
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)2.05 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.7 lb
- Dimensions 7.9(h) x 6.8(w) x 1.55(d) inches
- Price $65.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.