The Great Physician's Rx for 7 Weeks of Wellness Success Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
Expanding beyond the solely nutritionally based information in his former book, The Maker's Diet, Jordan Rubin will take readers through a comprehensive look at their body and their health in The Great Physician's Rx for Health and Wellness Study Guide. In this study guide, Rubin will walk readers through 7 Keys to achieve good daily health habits-not only for the disease-ridden, but also for anyone desiring to live an abundant life of health and wellness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jordan Rubin
- About the Contributor(s) Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print....
Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print. His storyand his previous books have been featured on Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and Inside Edition , and in USA Today,Time , and Newsweek . Jordan also founded the Biblical Health Institute to empower the church to live the abundant life that glorifies God.show more
- Publish Date02/07/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.94 lb
- Dimensions 8.8(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.