The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School: Transformational Techniques for Reaching and Teaching Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine a roomful of kids on Sunday absolutely enraptured by dynamic Bible teaching. Here and there a mouth hangs open as the kids engage the story of Boaz and Ruth with the kind of enthusiasm usually reserved for their new Xbox 360. Isn’t that what you want as a Sunday school teacher? You long to reach your kids on Sunday in a way that actually makes a difference in their lives on Monday. But how? A new book of crafts and activities? Nope. Fifty new conversation starters for kids and leaders? Nuh uh. One more booklet of reproducible coloring sheets? Don’t even. How about a book jam-packed with techniques and creative methods that lead to truly transformational teaching … the kind that leaves kids living life differently on Monday as a result of their time with you on Sunday. The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School is an indispensable guidebook to transformational teaching in children’s ministries of every size and setting. Create excellence for kids through four ministry-rocking values. Unleash fabulous and powerful techniques that lead to unforgettable teaching moments. Consult a veritable handbook of twenty creative methods that bring any Bible story to life. Designed with whimsical quirkiness and written with humor and passion, this book will transform the way you—and your kids—experience the life-changing potential of Sunday school.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Aaron Reynolds
- About the Contributor(s) Aaron Reynolds is a children’s ministry consultant, speaker, and workshop teacher whose mission is to equip teachers and churches to...Aaron Reynolds is a children’s ministry consultant, speaker, and workshop teacher whose mission is to equip teachers and churches to use the creative arts. He previously served as artistic director of Promiseland, the children’s ministry of Willow Creek. He has written and produced over 300 creative scripts and lessons for kids and is the author of several children’s books, including The Tale of the Poisonous Yuck Bugs, The Nineteenth of Maquerk, Breaking Out of the Bungle Bird, Chicks and Salsa, and the Tiger Moth series. He lives in the Chicago area with his wonderful wife, two great kids, and four neurotic cats. show more
- Publish Date02/27/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.83 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.