The Emotionally Healthy Woman Workbook with DVD: Eight Things You Have to Quit to Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Geri Scazzero knew there was something desperately wrong with her life. She felt like a single parent raising her four young daughters alone. She finally told her husband, “I quit,” and left the thriving church he pastored, beginning a journey that transformed her and her marriage for the better.
In this eight-session video Bible study Geri provides you a way out of an inauthentic, superficial spirituality to genuine freedom in Christ. This study is for every woman who thinks, “I can’t keep pretending everything is fine!”
The journey to emotional health begins by quitting. Geri quit being afraid of what others think. She quit lying. She quit denying her anger and sadness. She quit living someone else’s life. When you quit those things that are damaging to your soul or the souls of others, you are freed up to choose other ways of being and relating that are rooted in love and lead to life.
When you quit for the right reasons, at the right time, and in the right way, you’re on the path not only to emotional health, but also to the true purpose of your life.
- Quit Being Afraid of What Others Think
- Quit Lying
- Quit Dying to the Wrong Things
- Quit Denying Anger, Sadness and Fear
- Quit Blaming
- Quit Overfunctioning
- Quit Faulty Thinking
- Quit Living Someone Else’s Life
- Contributor(s)Geri Scazzero , Peter Scazzero
- About the Contributor(s) Geri Scazzero is the cofounder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York, where she serves on staff as...
Geri Scazzero is the cofounder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York, where she serves on staff as a trainer in marriage and spiritual formation. Geri is also a popular conference speaker for church leaders, married couples, and women’s groups, both in North America and internationally. She is the author of The Emotionally Healthy Woman and The Emotionally Healthy Woman Workbook/DVD and coauthor of the bestselling Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course and The Emotionally Healthy Skills 2.0 curriculum. Geri, along with her husband, Pete, is the cofounder of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm that integrates emotional health and contemplative spirituality. Geri lives in New York City and has four lovely daughters. Connect with Geri on Facebook (www.facebook.com/GeriScazzero).
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two bestselling books—The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Discipleship Course and two devotional books. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.show more
- Publish Date08/26/2014
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.58 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.