The Door Within: The Door Within Trilogy - Book One
- Regular price
- Sale price
There is an unseen world of good and evil where nightmares are fought and hope is reborn. Enter The Door Within.
Aidan Thomas is miserable. Within two weeks, Aidan’s life is completely uprooted as his parents move the family across the country to care for his ailing grandfather. The quiet but imaginative Aidan is struggling with attending a new school and fitting in with a new group of friends. But when he begins having nightmares and eerie events occur around his neighborhood, Aidan finds himself drawn to his grandfather's basement—where he discovers three ancient scrolls and a mysterious invitation to another world.
No longer confined to the realm of his own imagination, Aidan embarks on an adventure where he discovers a long-fought war between good and evil. With the fate of two worlds hanging in the balance, Aidan faces Paragory, the eternal enemy with unfathomable power. Will Aidan be willing to risk everything and trust the unseen hand of the one true King?
With over 250,000 copies sold in The Door Within trilogy, this is a perfect time to introduce the series to a new tween audience The fantasy genre is wildly popular among young readers, and this series will leave tweens and teens on the edge of their seats.
Meets national education standards.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Wayne Thomas Batson
- Publish Date05/07/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.