The Death of Liberalism
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)R. Emmett Tyrrell
- About the Contributor(s) R. Emmett TyrrellR. Emmett Tyrrell Jr. is founder and editor in chief of the famous and feared The American Spectator.... R. Emmett Tyrrell
R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr. is founder and editor in chief of the famous and feared The American Spectator. The author of several books including the New York Times best-selling Boy Clinton, Madame Hillary, The Liberal Crack-Up, and The Conservative Crack-Up, Tyrrell's syndicated column is published weekly in such papers as the New York Post, Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Times. show more
- Publish Date05/08/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.7(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.