The Daniel Plan Study Guide with DVD: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Rick Warren
- About the Contributor(s) Rick WarrenAs founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California... Rick Warren
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the best-selling nonfiction books in publishing history. It has been translated into 74 languages and sold more than 50 million copies in multiple formats. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute audio teaching, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- Series The Daniel Plan
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $23.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.