The Dancing Hand of God Volume 2: Unveiling the Fullness of God Through Apostolic Signs, Wonders, and Miracles
- Regular price
- Sale price
This second and last volume of The Dancing Hand of God continues the life story of its author and offers his insights, gleaned from years of study and teaching. This dynamic blend unveils the riches God gives to faithful followers and helps them understand apostolic signs, wonders, and miracles that witness to God’s fullness. The exploration of God’s qualities turns to holiness, faith, compassion, confidence, power, blessing, and simplicity. The Dancing Hand of God offers stories and teachings as resources for anyone who recognizes that his or her life can become burdened by forces—isolation, fear, and unholiness—that hinder the blossoming of one’s spiritual life. It serves as a mentor, guiding readers to find God as both source and inspiration for their own ministry.Read Less
- Contributor(s)James Maloney
- About the Contributor(s) James Maloney is the president of The ACTS Group International, an apostolic vehicle for activating, counseling, and training in the...
James Maloney is the president of The ACTS Group International, an apostolic vehicle for activating, counseling, and training in the supernatural. He is also president of Dove on the Rise International and a leader in developing ministers and supporting overseas crusades.show more
- Publish Date11/10/2015
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.74 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $16.07
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.