The Dancing Hand of God Volume 1: Unveiling the Fullness of God Through Apostolic Signs, Wonders, and Miracles
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Dancing Hand of God Volume 1 begins the journey that will unveil the qualities of God by telling the story of the life of its author and by exploring the apostolic witness to God. The author likens the approach to discovering “a balance between storytelling and teaching” that helps the reader “to turn the face of a hurting world toward God.” This first of two volumes explores God’s fullness, fatherhood, otherness, acceptance, burden, glory, rule, and availability. Each of the chapters concludes with an outline that lists the main insights offered by each of the sections in the chapter, making the book useful both for one’s personal reflection and for shared conversation. By learning from James Maloney’s own journey and his studied explorations of the teachings of the faith, you will find the energy to play your part in unveiling God’s fullness through your working of apostolic signs, wonders, and miracles.Read Less
- Contributor(s)James Maloney
- About the Contributor(s) James Maloney is the president of The ACTS Group International, an apostolic vehicle for activating, counseling, and training in the...
James Maloney is the president of The ACTS Group International, an apostolic vehicle for activating, counseling, and training in the supernatural. He is also president of Dove on the Rise International and a leader in developing ministers and supporting overseas crusades.show more
- Publish Date11/10/2015
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.1 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $16.07
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.