The Catalyst Leader DVD-Based Study Kit: 8 Essentials for Becoming a Change Maker
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Catalyst Leader DVD-Based Study identifies the 8 essentials and key characteristics for leading well now and over the next 20 years. Are you a high-octane, energizing leader with big ideas and the skills to back them up? Do you help shape the hearts and minds of those you lead? In short, are you a Catalyst leader? The reality is that most of us want to be good leaders, but we’re not sure how to use those elements to best impact our leadership.
You may be a leader, but are you influencing and truly making a difference? The Catalyst Leader is a brand new resource designed to help you lead now and lead well.
DVD Kit includes:
- 8 sessions of study
- Videos for use in a small group or individual setting
- 1 copy of the Participant's Guide
Additional copies of the DVD can be purchased under ISBN 9781401677718.
Additional copies of the Participant's Guide can be purchased under ISBN 9781418550837.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brad Lomenick
- About the Contributor(s) Brad Lomenick is a strategic advisor and leadership consultant specializing in influence, innovation, generational issues and business strategy. He is...
Brad Lomenick is a strategic advisor and leadership consultant specializing in influence, innovation, generational issues and business strategy. He is a sought-after speaker at conferences, churches and colleges as well as author of The Catalyst Leader (Thomas Nelson, 2013). For over a decade, he served as lead visionary and president of Catalyst, one of America’s largest movements of Christian leaders. Under his watch, Catalyst convened hundreds of thousands of influencers through high-energy and experiential leadership conferences across the United States. Before running Catalyst, he spent five years involved in the growth of the nationally acclaimed Life@Work magazine and was a management consultant with Cornerstone Group. Before that, he served as foreman for Lost Valley Ranch, a four-diamond working guest ranch in the mountains of Colorado. Brad serves on the advisory board for Suffered Enough, the A21 Campaign, Red Eye Inc. and Praxis. Follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram: @bradlomenick, or check out his blog: www.BradLomenick.com.show more
- Publish Date06/25/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Running Time01:30:00
- Price $17.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.