The Case for Christ Study Guide with DVD: A Six-Session Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Is there credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God?
Skeptics dismiss the Jesus of the Gospels by claiming there is no evidence in the case for Christ. Lee Strobel disagrees. The former legal journalist and one-time atheist knows how to ask tough questions. His own search for truth about Jesus led him to faith in Christ.
Now Strobel invites you and your group to investigate the truth about Jesus Christ leading to the facts that guided Strobel from atheism to faith in Christ.
In this revised six-session study, participants will journey along with Strobel on a quest for the truth about Jesus. Rejecting easy answers, you will sift through fascinating historical evidence as you weigh compelling expert testimony. In the end, groups may very well see Jesus in a new way—and even, like Strobel, find their life transformed. Pastors, small group leaders, and individuals will find compelling answers for their questions about Jesus in The Case for Christ DVD.
- The Investigation of a Lifetime
- Eyewitness Evidence
- Evidence Outside the Bible
- Analyzing Jesus
- Evidence for the Resurrection
- Reaching Your Verdict
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Garry D. Poole
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibson’s film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles “Kip” Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.show more
- Publish Date01/21/2014
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.64 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $23.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.