The Case for a Creator - MM 6-Pack: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel
- About the Contributor(s) Lee StrobelLee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case... Lee Strobel
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.comshow more
- Publish Date02/26/2005
- Format Mass Market
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 6.81(h) x 4.25(w) x 4.5(d) inches
- Price $33.56
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.