The Caleb Quest: What You Can Learn from the Boldest Dreamer in the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most of us began our adult lives with ambitious dreams and the energy and determination to make them come true. But somewhere along the way our focus changed-life "happened," and we allowed our dreams to fizzle or even die. Is that the way it has to be? Do dreams come true for "ordinary" people? And if so, what does it take to make them happen? Author Mark Atteberry believes God has answered these questions in the life of Caleb, the boldest dreamer and achiever in all of Scripture.
In The Caleb Quest, Atteberry allows us to see that dreams don't come true by accident. On the contrary, fulfilled dreams are the result of clear thinking, strong faith, patience, and hard work. Geared to the everyday Christian, this biblical plan helps readers to test their dreams, identify "dream assassins," get God involved, accept His perfect timing, take action in pursuit of their dreams, and use their dreams to bless others. This inspirational book offers a realistic hope to anyone seeking to make a lifelong dream come true.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Atteberry
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Atteberry is the award-winning author of eleven books. He has been the preaching minister of Poinciana Christian Church in Kissimmee, Florida...
Mark Atteberry is the award-winning author of eleven books. He has been the preaching minister of Poinciana Christian Church in Kissimmee, Florida since 1989. A popular speaker, he has preached and led workshops at countless churches, conferences, colleges, and retreats. He is married to Marilyn, his high school sweetheart.show more
- Publish Date08/08/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.51 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 5.13(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.