The Blessings Jar: A Story About Being Thankful
- Regular price
- Sale price
Can a jar full of blessings change a day full of the grumpies?
Punky Grace is having a really grumpy morning. But when Grammy suggests they have an adventure and fill her Blessings Jar to the top, Punky discovers that God’s blessings are enough to outweigh any bad day.
In this sweet story, bestselling author Colleen Coble celebrates the bond between grandparents and grandchildren and teaches little ones an important lesson about recognizing all of God’s blessings.
Meets national education standards.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Coble
- About the Contributor(s) Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including...
Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Twilight at Blueberry Barrens, and the Lavender Tides, Sunset Cove, Hope Beach, and Rock Harbor series. Connect with Colleen online at colleencoble.com; Instagram: colleencoble; Facebook: colleencoblebooks; Twitter: @colleencoble.show more
- Publish Date07/09/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.0 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 10.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.