The Amplified Topical Reference Bible, Bonded Leather, Black: Captures the Full Meaning Behind the Original Greek and Hebrew
- Regular price
- Sale price
A topically-oriented version of the popular Amplified Bible.
The Amplified® Topical Reference Bible helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, and gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible. The Amplified Bible is a unique translation that uses a system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlocked subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic words and phrases behind the English Bible. Add to that an expansive topical index and you’ve got an ideal study resource. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps you gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics, while making study simple and rewarding.
- Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original biblical languages
- Extensive topical index with over 700 entries guides you with Scripture references and outlines to help you conduct organized studies on hundreds of important subjects
- Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
- Bonded leather cover lays flat when open
- 8.5-point type size
- Publish Date01/30/2018
- Format Bonded Leather
- Weight (lbs)1.94 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.92 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5pt
- Price $48.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!