Take Your Pick: Holidays: Videos, Study Guides, and Message Outlines
- Regular price
- Sale price
When the holidays roll around, youth workers are often left with stereotypical lessons that don’t really help teens connect to the deeper meaning of the celebrations. This DVD offers unique videos to be used as lessons for Black History Month, Valentine’s Day, Lent, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas. Veteran youth minister and video producer Jim Hancock offers fresh ways for youth workers to teach their youth groups about the significance of these holidays. Each video, which runs between five and ten minutes, tells a compelling story that ties into the holiday, making it easy for youth workers to guide students in meaningful conversation. Without being cheesy or mindless, Take Your Pick: Holidays will be a treasured resource for youth workers around some of the busiest times of the year.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Hancock
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Hancock invested two decades as a church-based youth worker. Now he spends his days writing and creating digital movies...
Jim Hancock invested two decades as a church-based youth worker. Now he spends his days writing and creating digital movies and learning designs for youth workers, parents, and adolescents. He's the author of many youth ministry resources including How to Volunteer Like a Pro and The Justice Mission, and co-author of Good Sex 2.0 and The Youth Worker's Guide to Helping Teenagers in Crisis.show more
- Publish Date08/08/2011
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.31(w) x 0.56(d) inches
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.