- Regular price
- Sale price
Saving Their Friendships—and their Community—Is No Walk in the Park
Morgan, Amy, Carlie, and Emily have faced bullies and solved mysteries, but a new club member and problems at the local park may just be their undoing.
Rescue Chelsea: When Carlie invites a new girl to join the club, no one seems safe from the backstabbing, betrayal, and hurt. The girls must somehow rescue their friendships before the group is destroyed forever.
Take Charge: When vandals wreck the local park, the authorities threaten to turn it into a parking lot. The girls take action to save it, but a powerful woman with unknown intentions may ruin everything.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Melody Carlson
- About the Contributor(s) Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world,...Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. "I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction," she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory. show more
- Publish Date04/23/2012
- Series Faithgirlz / Girls of Harbor View
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.14 lb
- Dimensions 8.44(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.69(d) inches
- Price $5.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.