#Struggles: Following Jesus in a Selfie-Centered World
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Craig Groeschel
- About the Contributor(s) Craig GroeschelNew York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting... Craig Groeschel
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Divine Direction, Liking Jesus, Fight, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com
- Publish Date10/27/2015
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.94 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 6.5(w) x 0.92(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.