Stepping Out of Denial into God's Grace Participant's Guide 1: A Recovery Program Based on Eight Principles from the Beatitudes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)John Baker
- About the Contributor(s) John BakerJohn Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over... John Baker
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings.
John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Church’s Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries.
John’s writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recovery’s The Journey Begins Curriculum, Life’s Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). John’s newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor).
John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date08/28/2012
- Series Celebrate Recovery
- Format Saddle Stitch
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.46 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.