- Regular price
- Sale price
Bestselling author Melody Carlson (Gone Too Soon, Diary of a Teenage Girl) finishes her Girls of Harbor View series, which explores the ups and downs of a group of friends who are determined not to let their life in a rundown trailer park define them. In fact, these diverse and talented girls are determined to overcome any challenge they face.
In this two-book bind-up containing Ski Trip and Secret Admirer, love is in the air, on the slopes and on the dance floor. Morgan, Amy, Carlie, and Emily—the Girls of Harbor View—are forced to navigate first crushes, growing up, and how to relate to each other as their relationships start to change.
In Ski Trip, their hard-earned school trip takes a downturn when Amy and her friend Chelsea go completely boy crazy. Carlie would rather snowboard. But when she takes out her frustrations with her friends on the slopes, she ends up putting herself in a lot of danger. And in Secret Admirer, Amy finds herself pursued by a secret admirer. As the notes pile up, and the Valentine’s Day dance approaches, Amy is wrapped up in dreams of love—but she may have her heart on the wrong guy.
- centers on girls from a variety of multicultural backgrounds and experiences
- realistically explores situations and experiences girls eight to twelve face every day with heart and humor—including shifting friendships, first heartbreaks, and growing awareness of the world around us
- is part of the Faithgirlz line of books
- Contributor(s)Melody Carlson
- About the Contributor(s) Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world,...Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. "I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction," she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory. show more
- Publish Date04/23/2012
- Series Faithgirlz / Girls of Harbor View
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.14 lb
- Dimensions 8.47(h) x 5.47(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $5.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.