- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Johnnie Gabriel
- About the Contributor(s) Johnnie GabrielJohnnie Gabriel started baking cakes alongside her grandmother as a young girl in south Georgia. Today, Johnnie is known as... Johnnie Gabriel
Johnnie Gabriel started baking cakes alongside her grandmother as a young girl in south Georgia. Today, Johnnie is known as Atlanta’s “Cake Lady” for her mouth-watering red velvet cupcakes, award-winning wedding cakes, and other delectable desserts. In 1996, Johnnie and Ed Gabriel expanded their successful dessert business into Gabriel’s Restaurant and Bakery, a popular restaurant serving homemade southern comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Publish Date10/19/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 7.3(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.