Santa Biblia Hombre de Valor NVI
- Regular price
- Sale price
Manual: The Bible for Men is designed to be just that—a manual for helping you search out the truths of God’s Word. We’ve designed this Bible to help you live out your unique calling as a man of God and everyday affairs—family, work, friendships, church, personal interests and finances. These are things God uses to shape Christ’s character in you, and to demonstrate it through you. This Bible speaks frankly and honestly about what it means to walk with valor in a culture that works against God’s will and ways. Made for real-world use, The Bible for Men is down–to-earth, easy to follow and packed with spiritual insights. Read it, and be inspired to make a difference.
Living by God’s Word means living on the edge. Jesus himself was a rebel—someone who intentionally went against the cultural grain in order to please God. But it wasn’t easy then and it isn’t easy today. Being a man of God requires courage, honesty, and a heart that values what God values more than approval, personal gain, or anything else this world can offer.
What would you give to be such a man? The best of your heart, mind and resources? Manual: The Bible for Men will help you commit it all to the cause of God’s Kingdom. This Bible shows you how to build your whole life on God’s Word. Made for men who want to live out a passionate and practical faith in today’s world, its key features include:
- Men of the Bible
- Knowing God
- At Issue
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- Format Italian Duo-Tone™
- Weight (lbs)3.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Price $34.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.