Sacred Rhythms Participant's Guide with DVD: Spiritual Practices that Nourish Your Soul and Transform Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Drawing on the imagery of the natural rhythms of the created order, Sacred Rhythms explores the practices that spiritual seekers and growing disciples have used throughout history to grow closer to God. In a similar way, the disciplines of the spiritual life are the basic components of the rhythm of intimacy that feeds the soul, keeping Christians open and available to God’s surprising initiative in their lives.
In this six session video-based study, Ruth Haley Barton provides guidance for you and your group in a way that links the disciplines of the Christian faith to the most compelling desires of the human soul. Each of the following sessions offers specific practices that allow you to experience each discipline and incorporate it into your life.
- Longing for More
- Creating Space for God
- Engaging the Scriptures
- Flesh and Blood Spirituality
- Bringing My Whole Self to God
- A Rule of Life
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Haley Barton
- About the Contributor(s) Ruth Haley Barton is founder of The Transforming Center (www.thetransformingcenter.org), a ministry dedicated to strengthening the souls of pastors and...Ruth Haley Barton is founder of The Transforming Center (www.thetransformingcenter.org), a ministry dedicated to strengthening the souls of pastors and Christian leaders. A teacher, spiritual director, and retreat leader, she has served on the pastoral staff of several churches including Willow Creek Community Church and is the author of numerous books and resources on the spiritual life including Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership, Sacred Rhythms, and Invitation to Solitude and Silence. show more
- Publish Date03/23/2011
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.47 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.27 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.