Sacred Parenting Participant's Guide with DVD: How Raising Children Shapes Our Souls
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video-based small group bible study, Gary Thomas uses a unique lens to look at parenting, moving beyond raising great children to becoming more holy as a person.
What if one of God’s primary intentions for you as a parent isn’t about successfully raising perfect children, but about you becoming more holy? In Sacred Parenting Gary Thomas illustrates how God can transform lessons in raising children into opportunities to grow in the image of Christ.
It will help you and your group, rediscover parenting from a different perspective: as a method of spiritual formation expressly designed by God to shape your soul in ways you could not imagine! This study will help you dig deeper into learning how God can transform dirty diapers, toddler tantrums, and a teenager’s silence into occasions for becoming more like Christ.
- The Soul-Transforming Journey of Parenting
- God-Centered Parenting
- The Hardest Hurt of All
- Embracing Our Insignificance
- Walking on the Wild Side of Parenting
- The Gold Behind the Guilt
This pack contains on guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary Thomas
- About the Contributor(s) Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member...
Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member teaching on spiritual formation at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon and Houston Theological Seminary in Houston, Texas. He is the author of 19 books, including When to Walk Away, Sacred Pathways, Cherish, Sacred Parenting, the award-winning Authentic Faith, and Sacred Marriage – over one million copies sold. He has a master’s degree from Regent College, where he studied under Dr. J.I. Packer, and was awarded an honorary doctorate in divinity from Western Seminary. Gary has spoken in 49 states and 10 different countries. He has appeared numerous times on various national radio and television programs, including CBN, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today.
- Publish Date11/15/2010
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.92 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $22.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.