Running for My Life: One Lost Boy's Journey from the Killing Fields of Sudan to the Olympic Games
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Lopez Lomong , Mark Tabb
- About the Contributor(s) Lopez LomongLopez Lomong was born in Kimotong, a small village in southern Sudan, in 1985. Taken by rebel soldiers from... Lopez Lomong
Lopez Lomong was born in Kimotong, a small village in southern Sudan, in 1985. Taken by rebel soldiers from the Sudan People’s Liberation Army at age 6, Lomong embarked on the long journey from refugee camps to the world’s largest athletic stage—the Olympics. Founder of the Lopez Lomong Foundation, Lomong spends each day working to improve the lives of children in his homeland.
Mark Tabb has authored or coauthored more than thirty books, including the number one New York Times bestseller, Mistaken Identity.show more
- Publish Date07/17/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.55 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.