Real Artists Don't Starve: Timeless Strategies for Thriving in the New Creative Age
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Jeff Goins
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff GoinsJeff Goins is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and popular blogger with a reputation for challenging the status quo.... Jeff Goins
Jeff Goins is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and popular blogger with a reputation for challenging the status quo. In three years, Goins built a million-dollar business, published four books, and became an online marketing expert, using his skills in writing and business to help others succeed. He is the author of four books, including The Art of Work, which landed on the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publisher’s Weekly, and Washington Post. He lives with his family near Nashville, TN.show more
- Publish Date06/06/2017
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.25 lb
- Dimensions 8.7(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.