In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Margaret Feinberg looks at six stories of beauty from the Gospel of John that illustrate how God’s beauty is present in our lives.
God created us to be drawn toward beauty—created us to pursue beauty so that we might know more about His character, attributes, and work in our world. Perhaps no book of the Bible paints a clearer picture of this than the Gospel of John.
Throughout John’s Gospel, the beauty of God radiates in the person of Jesus Christ—the one in whom God displayed His whole heart for the world to see. It’s within the person of Jesus that we find the invisible attributes of God being made visible, on display like fine pieces of artwork—to be enjoyed, celebrated, and reflected on.
- Encountering Jesus (John 1 – 3)
- When God Sees through You (John 4 – 8)
- Recognizing the Blind Spots (John 9 – 11)
- When Worship Costs More than Expected (John 12 – 17)
- Mistakes that Refine Instead of Define (John 18 – 19)
- The Hope and Healing of Resurrection (John 20 – 21)
Designed for use with the Pursuing God’s Beauty Video Study (sold separately).