Praying Circles around Your Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dream big, pray hard, and think long--together.
Marriage is your most sacred relationship on this earth, and prayer is the single most powerful way to transform it. It's time to learn the relational truths in the legend of Honi the Circle Maker--a man bold enough to draw a circle in the sand and not leave it until God answered his impossible prayer. The commitment made in the sacred circle of marriage requires the same kind of boldness and resolve as the Circle Maker. Honi's prayer saved a generation, and your prayers can transform your relationship.
Praying Circles around Your Marriage draws from the life-changing principles Mark Batterson outlines in his New York Times bestseller The Circle Maker. Joined by Pastor Joel and Nina Schmidgall who serve with Mark at National Community Church, the authors draw from personal stories, Scripture, and practical insight. You'll discover seven key prayer circles for your marriage: Vision Circle, Romance Circle, War Circle, Dance Circle, Support Circle, Storm Circle, and Legacy Circle. Through these circles you will:
- Discover your shared vision and find a new combined purpose together
- Turn the tables on conflict and access the gift of being known
- Be a student of your spouse and ensure a connected and intimate relationship
- Build a foundation for your marriage that will help you weather the trials that are sure to come
- Learn to draw a larger circle around your marriage so that your unified purpose can be a blessing to others
The truth is this: what your marriage will become is determined by how you pray. Bold prayers honor God. God honors bold prayers. Praying Circles around Your Marriage will empower you and your spouse to identify your greatest dreams for the most important relationship in your life, and pray the kind of audacious prayers in which God finds delight.
After all, your life together has a legacy to leave for future generations. It's time to start circling.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Joel Schmidgall , Nina Schmidgall
- About the Contributor(s) Joel Schmidgall is Executive Pastor of National Community Church (NCC) in Washington DC. He oversees the pastoral staff for NCC’s...
Joel Schmidgall is Executive Pastor of National Community Church (NCC) in Washington DC. He oversees the pastoral staff for NCC’s seven locations and pastors the Capitol Hill location. Joel founded and now serves as President of the board of the DC Dream Center, a community center committed to inspiring and equipping youth and adults to reach their God-given potential.
Nina Schmidgall serves as Director of Family Ministry at National Community Church (NCC) in Washington DC. Nina first moved to the nation’s capital to work for the United States Congress. Writing and directing education and family policy, Nina realized her deep passion for strengthening the family and the home. She oversees the family ministry department across all of NCC’s marketplace locations. Nina and Joel live on Capitol Hill with their three kids: Eloise, Ezekiel, and Lorenza.show more
- Publish Date02/05/2019
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)45.57 lb
- Dimensions 8.8(h) x 5.65(w) x 0.91(d) inches
- Price $17.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!