Prayers That Changed History: From Christopher Columbus to Helen Keller, how God used 25 people to change the world
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Tricia Goyer
- About the Contributor(s) Tricia GoyerUSA TODAY bestselling author Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 40 books, including the novelization for Moms’... Tricia Goyer
USA TODAY bestselling author Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 40 books, including the novelization for Moms’ Night Out. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband, John, live in Little Rock, Arkansas, where Tricia coordinates a Teen MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. They have six children. Visit Tricia online at triciagoyer.com; Facebook: authortriciagoyer; Instagram: triciagoyer; Twitter: @triciagoyer.show more
- Publish Date06/30/2015
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.26 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.